|Match Secretary||Derek Palmer|
|Press Secretary||Charlie Milne|
|Banffshire Seniors Rep.||Gordon Patterson|
|Main Committee Rep.||Gordon Patterson|
|Outing organiser||Muriel Barnes/Kay Ward|
2021 Turriff Seniors Interclub matches
|Tues 20th April||Meldrum House||Meldrum House||10:00 for 11:00||30th March||11th April||16|
|Mon 26th April||Royal Aberdeen||Balgownie||9:15 for 10;00||5th April||17th April||16|
|Mon 3rd May||Fraserburgh||Turriff||10:15 for 11:00||12th April||24th april||16|
|Frid 14th May||Murcar||Turriff||10;15 for 11:00||19th April||8th May||16|
|Frid 21st May||Newmachar||Turriff||10;15 for 11:00||26th April||15th May||16|
|Frid 11th June||McDonald Ellon||Turriff||10;15 for 11:00||17th May||5th June||16|
|Mon 21st June||Cruden Bay||Cruden Bay||10;15 for 11:00||31st May||12th June||16|
|Mon 28th June||Murcar||Murcar||9:15 for 10:00||7th June||19th June||16|
|Tues 13th July||Deeside||Turriff||10;15 for 11:00||21st June||3rd July||16|
|Mon 19th July||Cruden Bay||Turriff||10;15 for 11:00||28th June||10th July||16|
|Tues 27th July||Fraserburgh||Fraserburgh||9:00 for 9:45||5th July||17th July||16|
|Tues 10th August||Aboyne||Turriff||10;15 for 11:00||19th July||31st July||16|
|Mon 16th August||Deeside||Deeside||9:15 for 10:00||26th July||7th August||16|
|Mon 23rd August||Royal Aberdeen||Turriff||10;15 for 11:00||2nd August||14th August||16|
|Tues 7th September||Moray||Moray||10:00 for 11:00||16th August||28th August||16|
|Tues 21st September||Meldrum House||Turriff||10;15 for 11:00||31st August||12th September||16|
Seniors J D Pirie Am Am Monday 13th September 2021
|H Alexander R Milne H Cobb D Ward||113|
|G Martin D Cruickshank I Dall G Abel||118|
|R Gillanders R Kevern M Milne G Thomson||120|
Summer Season 2021
1. Seniors’ competitions on Mondays will usually be 9-hole Stablefords, Front Nine only. Tee reserved from 7.40 – 10.20. Please register at the Pro Shop, £1.50 entry.
2. After your round, enter your score using the howdidido app. You must do this before the competition closes at midnight. Anyone who has any issues with using the howdidido system for score entry should contact Morag in the office or the staff in the Pro Shop before 4.00pm and they will endeavour to resolve the issue.
3. Golf balls will be distributed for leading scores in proportion to the number playing (approx 1/3 to 1/4). A list of prize winners will be posted on the Turriff Golf Club web site, seniors’ section. Prizes can be collected from the pro shop or bar.
4. Six Monthly Medal Rounds are in the summer programme.
5. The Gents Medal Championship competition will be played from the white tees.
The Gents Medal Salver competition will be played from the yellow tees.
The Ladies Medal Championship competition will be played from the red tees.
Points for each round will be awarded on the following basis:
6. Medals will be awarded at the Annual Prize Giving for winners and Runners-up in the Gents and Ladies Sections, based on aggregate points from the Medal rounds. In addition, prize money vouchers will be awarded in proportion to the number of entries in each section.
7. The Senior Championship for Ladies and Gents will be played over two rounds, the scratch and handicap winners and Runners-up decided by aggregate scores. Please note that the handicaps remain the same for both rounds.
8. Other competitions to look out for are the Sandy Horne Match Play Trophy, the Kevern 7 Challenge, the J D Pirie AM/AM, the Senior Gents Open (stroke play), the Ron Esslemont Texas Scramble and the Ladies and Gents Senior Open (Stableford).
We are also organising a Seniors’ Golf Outing to Newburgh on Friday 13th August.
9. Senior members will be allowed their full handicap up to 54 for all Senior competitions apart from the following which will have a maximum of 36 for the Ladies and 28 for the Gents:
· Gents Medal Championship and Ladies Medal Championship
· The Seniors’ Club Championship
· The Sandy Horn Match Play competition
· Senior Opens